Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Meet the Artists


Marissa Carranza





Hi, I'm a self-taught graphics designer. I love iced Jasmine Green Tea and Halo-Halo. I love listening to Ledisi and Adele. I can't live without the Liquify and Clone tools. These are what make me smile:  My cat's two-paw-action, cool breezes that remind me of my two angels in heaven and My husband's laugh.


Lorie Manlapaz





I'm Lorie, a SAHM, with one daughter (3 years old), from the Philippines.  My husband is working abroad.  I really love collecting pictures and making digital scrapbooks.  I started digital scrapping last 2007 and also started designing last year.

I love Crop Dreams' color scheme and also the theme. Thanks again for the chance!


Ma. Aimee Suarez



Aimee is a mommy, wife and woman of many talents. She's balloon artist, a florist, makes small figurines, bracelets and necklaces, too!




Teys Tirol


Hi, I’m Tes Pedrosa-Tirol, a CPA by profession, a prima ballerina in my dreams, a frustrated journalist and radio announcer wannabee, a contributing writer in my younger days, proud to be Filipino with roots in Luzon and Visayas,and most important of all, a wife to my husband, a mother to my two homeschooled kids and last but not least, a little lost sheep found.

So why teys? Remember when you were young and your siblings or your playmates couldn’t say your name properly? Well, that’s what happened to me. I was supposed to be called marites but somehow that got lost in the translation and I ended up being called ‘unteys’ by my brothers and sisters which I later shortened to teys.


I’ve always dreamed of being published or writing a regular column in a broadsheet but thank God for the web that dream is slowly unfolding. So please browse around my site. Who knows what little trinket of a thought you might find that would brighten your day. TFL!

TeysTirol.com

The Daily Scrapper

 


 

Dianeski




 I am Diane Vibar-Miraballes. 25 years old from the land of Mayon Volcano, Albay, Philippines. I am married to my ever loving husband and was blessed with an angel who is now in heaven named Huey Dhale. He died last year at 3 years old. He was my inspiration to scrap. I am a paper and digital scrapbooker. I also love photography. You can visit my blog http://dianemiraballes.com for updates on me.

Bev O'Loughlin

Originally from Paranaque, Bev is a SAHM of two that moved to Western Australia in March 2005. She met and married her own Aussie bloke when they were working in the States and then moved back to Australia after our contract was up. Of the Philippines, she misses Family, Friends and Food.
Stay Tuned, because Bev is currently working on an alpha set to add to Crop Dreams. :)





No comments: