Saturday, October 11, 2008

Feel free to Brag

Actually, feel free to snag this free 6x4 brag book quick page and matching frame. Simply click on the preview below.

Here's a lil' page that I made with the freebie.

This is my dear god daughter in her first ballet class. I wanted to suggest the look of movement, that the pink frame is sliding...so, on the left, I've cut off one frame. This way, you only see a peep of the picture. Which I think is just darling. I hope you love it, too. ;) If you love it, please pick up today the coordinating kit Crop Dreams, by clicking the brown house in the left hand column.

Your purchase (minus PayPal fees) will be donated online to Opportunity House which provides education and healthcare to poverty stricken children in countries, like The Philippines.
Mabuhay!
mars heart sigie black
P.S.
Hop on over to Lorie's Blog to snag another free 6x4 brag book quick page!

1 comment:

Nyka74 said...

the brag book is wonderful --- love the composition and the colors!!