Thursday, September 24, 2009

New "Crop Dreams" pages

Hello all! I know it has been a long time since I've posted. First of all, I wanted to thank lbettis from the K-Joi Studios creative team for creating these new unique layouts with Crop Dreams to inspire you:





Please visit lbettis' pages in the gallery + leave her some love ;) pages
1 2 3


Since we posted up Crop Dreams last Oct '08, we have raised $36 USD for Opportunity House. Please support our fundraiser today, and purchase Crop Dreams, so that we can donate more! I'd love it if we can have an amazing push this October and raise $200 even $300 for Opportunity House. Don't forget, not only are you getting a gorgeous set of papers, elements and quickpages you will also get with your purchase of the full collab the coordinating alpha set for free! (take me to Crop Dreams)

Stay tuned, as we are preparing some October fun for Crop Dreams' last fundraisng hurrah.

***mabuhay!

mars heart sigie black

No comments: